The fellowships offers exceptional applicants with a competitive stipend along with all tuition, fees, health insurance paid. The stipend specifics are as follows.
||Company Internship: $30,000-$48,000
|| $151,000 – $169,000
* will be prorated based on graduation period
Candidates must have the following in order to apply for this fellowship:
- A combined (quantitative=>160 + verbal) GRE score of 315 or greater and writing 4 or greater
- Undergraduate CGPA of 3.6 or greater
- Passing score on a test of the fundamentals to be administered
- Acceptable performance on scheduled interview (discussion on the previous research experience, publication, verbal and written communication skills, etc.)
Areas of Research:
Major emphasis on one of the 10 topics organized in three groups:
A. Flow, Fuels, & Combustion Group:
1- Aero & Heat Transfer
3- Alternative Fuels
4- Cycles Innovation
B. Materials, Properties & Manufacturing Group:
5- Extreme Temperature Materials
6- Mechanical Integrity
7- Design & Manufacturing
C. Dynamic Systems & Control Group:
9- Dynamic Integrity
10- System Dynamics, Controls & Transients
with minor emphasis on one topic from each of the other two groups.
Applications are due on January 15th, 2017. The UCF Ph.D. application fee will be paid by CATER for applicants who apply by December 15th, 2016.